As a member of the Rocklin High School graduation class of 2021, your son/daughter is entitled to attend RHS SOBER GRAD NIGHT. Our goal is to provide a safe, sober, and drug-free graduation celebration.
Please note that details for this event are subject to change.
DATE/TIME: Thursday, June 3, 2021 * 11:00pm - 4:30am
PLACE: TBD - likely @ California Family Fitness*, 2511 Warren Drive, Rocklin, CA (off Granite Drive)
CHECK-IN: 11:00pm – 12:00am -- No admission after 12:00am.
*Click link for floorplan of facility and activities.
SOBER GRAD NIGHT RULES AND INFORMATION:
Students are expected to follow all rules set forth by the venue [California Family Fitness], the RHS Sober Grad Night Committee and any other volunteers of this event.
- RHS Sober Grad Night is a “zero tolerance” event.
- All belongings will be searched at entry – NO ALCOHOL, DRUGS, TOBACCO OR WEAPONS on premises. All open containers will be confiscated; please leave perfumes, etc, in your car.
- Only seniors from Rocklin High School are allowed to attend. STUDENT ID IS REQUIRED AT ENTRY.
- Graduates must check-in at the venue between 11:00pm and 12:00am. Entry after Midnight is not permitted.
- Every effort will be made to notify parents if a graduate on the list does not check-in/enter by 12:00am.
- No graduate (regardless of age) will be allowed to leave the venue before 4:30am unless accompanied by a parent.
- Local law enforcement and/or a Sober Grad Night Committee member may counsel those students who choose unacceptable behavior, and parents may be required to pick up their student at the venue.
- Students will not be permitted to attend this event unless parent/guardian signs thepermission slip and emergency form. The signatures specify student and parent/guardian approval of, and agreement to, all rules listed on this form.