As a member of the Rocklin High School graduation Class of 2022, your son/daughter is entitled to attend RHS SOBER GRAD NIGHT. Our goal is to provide a safe, sober, and drug-free graduation night celebration.
Please note that details for this event are subject to change.
DATE/TIME: Friday, June 3, 2022 * 10:30pm - 3:30am
PLACE: GOLFLAND-SUNSPLASH, 1893 Taylor Rd, Roseville, CA 95661
CHECK-IN: 10:00-11:00pm -- No admission after 11:00pm.
ADMISSION PRICE: $110 Mar 1 - June 2, 2022 * $125 June 3 at the door *
REGISTRATION/PAYMENT DEADLINE: May 23, 2022**
** We cannot guarantee alumni t-shirt with "late" registration.
SOBER GRAD NIGHT RULES AND INFORMATION:
Students are expected to follow all rules set forth by Golfland-Sunsplash, the RHS Sober Grad Night Committee, and any other volunteers of this event.
- RHS Sober Grad Night is a “Zero Tolerance” event.
- All belongings will be searched at entry – NO ALCOHOL, DRUGS, TOBACCO OR WEAPONS on premises. Please leave perfumes/lotions, all liquids, hydros, water bottles, etc, in your car. All open containers, of any kind, will be confiscated. No outside food or drink.
- Only seniors from Rocklin High School are allowed to attend this event. CURRENT STUDENT ID IS REQUIRED AT ENTRY.
- Graduates must check-in at venue between 10:00-11:00pm. There will be no entry after 11:00pm.
- Every effort will be made to notify parents if a graduate on the list does not check-in/enter by 11:00pm.
- No graduate (regardless of age) will be allowed to leave the venue before 3:30am unless accompanied by a parent/guardian/emergency contact listed on registration form.
- Please try to limit items your student brings to the event. Acceptable items: towel, change of clothes (bring a sweatshirt/sweater!), RHS Student ID, keys, medically necessary items (i.e.: epi pen, asthma inhaler, etc...) And, yearbooks!
- Dress Code: Appropriate swimwear is required. Swimwear should be conducive to waterslide/waterpark activities. Swimwear should be lined and not transparent at any time. Clothing and shoes must be worn outside of the waterpark area. For more specific info, please see FAQ's page.
- Masks maybe required inside the castle building. For more COVID-19 info, please see the FAQ's page.
- Phone cameras and/or cameras, of any kind, will not be permitted in the waterpark area of the event while water features are operational.
- Local law enforcement and/or a Sober Grad Night Committee member may counsel students who choose to participate in unacceptable behavior or violate the dress code, and Parents may be contacted to pick up their student at the venue.
- Students will not be permitted to attend this event unless parent or guardian provides medical information and signs the permission slip and waivers. Registration signatures certify student and parent/guardian approval of, and agreement to, all rules set forth.